Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello All,

Didn't want to jump on the forum pleading for help but here I am as I have tried every possible combination of .kext editing and Multibeast setting changes, with and without DSDT.aml. Please bear with also this is my first time tinkering around with a Hackintosh so alot of terms and forms are new to me.

So let me start with my spec.

Motherboard = MSI-Z77a-G45 - (Updated the Bios with PMPatch 2.9)
Graphics = nVidia 560 TI - Have updated the drivers using Multibeast 5.3.0
Audio - Multibeast - Without DST- Realtek ALC892.
Ram- 16Gb Corsair DDR3.
CPU - Intel i7 @ 3.3 ghz

What I have tried
  • Different variations of multibeast installation including Easybeast which usually causes KP.
  • Bootloader that seems to work is Chimera had some issues with Chameleon.
  • I have created my own DSDT.aml from a previous build which I was able to boot into ML without safe mode, but after rebooting or shutting down the PC either AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext issues would be displayed in Verbose mode or my currently problem with AppleHDADriver, each time I installed the ALC892 the issue occurs and locks on boot. Screen Shot 2013-05-19 at 23.33.58.pngScreen Shot 2013-05-19 at 23.37.12.pngScreen Shot 2013-05-19 at 23.37.39.png
  • Above are some images showing how I have attempted to set up OSX Mountain Lion using Unibeast. And my DSDT.aml and org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist are attached the below Set up files zip.
View attachment Setup Files.zip

Any help or advice would definitely be appreciated, also I will attached the boot error I am currently receiving.

2013-05-19 22.29.00.jpg

Attachments

• smbios.plist
    467 bytes · Views: 259
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    629 bytes · Views: 249
Anyone got any Ideas on this, tried again to mess about with the .kext files inside AppleHDA.kext changed the IDs and still no resolve, any advice would greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

stevO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back