Contribute
Register

MSI Z590 ACE + i9-10900k Thunderbolt 4 Maple Ridge set up issues

Hi CaseySJ,
The screen is stuck there after few line running.
If you are installing Ventura, please try attached config.plist but copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo -> DataHub before use.

Attachments

• config.plist
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
If you are installing Ventura, please try attached config.plist but copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo -> DataHub before use.
Hi CaseySJ,
Do you mean that I use red circle in the screen shot?
I just can't install Ventura because I use old MacOS high Sierra and it won't allow me to build installer of Ventura. Or should I just skip Catalina and install Monterey (if High Sierra can make installer of Monterry).

Attachments

• 螢幕快照 2023-12-02 00.03.58.png
    螢幕快照 2023-12-02 00.03.58.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi CaseySJ,
Do you mean that I use red circle in the screen shot?
I just can't install Ventura because I use old MacOS high Sierra and it won't allow me to build installer of Ventura. Or should I just skip Catalina and install Monterey (if High Sierra can make installer of Monterry).

There are 5 items we typically copy as shown below. In this screenshot we have Hackintool on the left and OpenCore Configurator on the right.

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 12.20.41 PM.png

If you're unable to create a Ventura install disk, then try Monterey or Big Sur.

There are 5 items we typically copy as shown below. In this screenshot we have Hackintool on the left and OpenCore Configurator on the right.

View attachment 575157

If you're unable to create a Ventura install disk, then try Monterey or Big Sur.
Hi CaseySJ,
I do a usb of Monterey. And I key in the info as screenshot, and here is the information from my screen.

Attachments

• 螢幕快照 2023-12-12 19.59.33.png
    螢幕快照 2023-12-12 19.59.33.png
    705 KB · Views: 13
Back