Contribute
Register

MSI Z370 PC PRO - Intel Core i7 8700K - GTX 1060 6GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thanks for all!!
I removed the apfs.efi from the /Volumes/EFI//EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ then run the Clover installer.
I rebooted, and I can only see Windows icons to boot from. So I can't boot my macOS.
:(

I paste again apfs.efi, and it works...so?
Strange...what version of Clover did you install? What version of macOS are you using?

Strange...what version of Clover did you install? What version of macOS are you using?
I'm using 10.13.6
clover 4586

I repeat all the installation of 10.13.4 formating my SSD trying to do a clean installation.
I update to 10.13.6 Reinstalling Nvidia Web drivers for the new version, I get it working and audio too.
I reboot and I erase apfs.efi
I install Clover UEFI Boot Mode with Emulated NVRAM v2.4k r4586
I erase OsxAptioFx2Drv.efi
Reboot
In clover I only see two windows partitions
:(

In this new installation I do the step:

9. (Optional) Prevent APFS file system- default to HFS
Some users may prefer HFS file system and want to install without converting the system disk to the new default APFS file system. To this end, we've created a script called No-Convert which is included when creating your bootable USB installer using UniBeast. Running that script in Terminal will prevent automatic APFS file system conversion. Skip this step to default to APFS.

a. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)
b. Choose USB
c. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra again
d. After the installer completely boots, In the top menu bar choose Utilities, and open Terminal
e. Type the following:
Code (Text):
/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert
f. Reboot

I check in disk utility after installation and appeared like APFS :(

I don't know if APFS is good or is better to change it.
Regards ! And thanks for help me :)

Last edited:
Hi!
I repeat all the installation.
I use Unibeast 8.3.2 to create my USB High Sierra 10.13.4 installation.
I started the installer and in the step 9 y write in terminal:
/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert
I'm not sure if I have to change some words in terminal if my SSD is named "Hackintosh"
Then the installer reboot before the progress bar finish and I boot again my USB to see in disk utility if my SSD still HFS. So It still HFS.
I reopen terminal and I repeat the same because in the other installation I don't get HFS in my SSD (because I'm paranoid about why I write "/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert" and allways my SSD is APFS after the installation.)
I reboot and continue with the installation.
When it finish the system reboot and y reopen Disk Utility and my SSD is now APFS :(
I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I think it's going to be the same when I will try to update to 10.13.6.
So in that moment I don't kwow if I can continue installing Nvidia Drivers and all the Multibeast step or if APFS is not recomendable in Hackintosh SSD. Reading some threads I think I don't understand at all (or nothing) what happen with this.
Sorry about this! I'm not a beginer at all but I don't know why I can't get it or what I have to do with this.

Hi again! I get it!! I have my computer running 10.13.6 with Nvidia working. At this point I like to show you my config.plist and what I have installed. I get a boot not very slow so I'm happy to show this. If someone want to correct configuration or tell me about surplusage kext or config.plist configuration please let me know. I have a problem with my usb 3.0 hard disks. First:they disapear sometimes. Second: I think the transfer copy speed is arround 100mb/s.
Other thing I see while I reboot/start is that while the progress bar is running, arround when it's in 50% i get a black screen and in some seconds the progressbar come back and then my computer start to my desktop without problems. Is this normal?

So I think is my only problem NOW with this bulid. I'm happy but please, help me! If you need more information tell me and I'll share it.

Regards!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 15.52.38.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 15.52.38.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 15.53.50.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 15.53.50.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 79
  • config.plist
    11 KB · Views: 144
Hi again! I get it!! I have my computer running 10.13.6 with Nvidia working. At this point I like to show you my config.plist and what I have installed. I get a boot not very slow so I'm happy to show this. If someone want to correct configuration or tell me about surplusage kext or config.plist configuration please let me know. I have a problem with my usb 3.0 hard disks. First:they disapear sometimes. Second: I think the transfer copy speed is arround 100mb/s.
Other thing I see while I reboot/start is that while the progress bar is running, arround when it's in 50% i get a black screen and in some seconds the progressbar come back and then my computer start to my desktop without problems. Is this normal?

So I think is my only problem NOW with this bulid. I'm happy but please, help me! If you need more information tell me and I'll share it.

Regards!!
Hi there. I have same setup
i7-8700K
MSI Z370 PC PRO
NVIDIA 1060 6GB

I'm experiencing same problem (if it's even a problem) with black screen on 50% loading (I think it's totally OK) and USB 3.0 external hard drive disappear from time to time, even with creating custom SSDT using @RehabMan s tutorial.

I still cant understand why my config.plist changing some lines after some time (lines for renaming XCHI for example and port limit code that provide RehabMan to disable false)

I think you have to much useless drivers and kexts.

Here is my clover folders.

Attachments

• 2018-08-13_13-31-29.png
    2018-08-13_13-31-29.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 2018-08-13_13-30-57.png
    2018-08-13_13-30-57.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back