Contribute
Register

MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I success on it. It just can't be shut down and become restarting. Hope helpful to guys.
Thank you for the EFI Folder. What are your BIOS settings and version? My current bios is 7B10v12. I'm stuck on this screen.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2081.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 207
Thank you for the EFI Folder. What are your BIOS settings and version? My current bios is 7B10v12. I'm stuck on this screen.
Previously my BIOS was the latest ,but stuck ,so I switched to the BIOS before the update.Now my BIOS version is 1.30.

I confirm successful installation with BIOS 1,30 with unibeast!!! Thanks!!

Yes I success on it.It just can't be shut down and become restarting. Hope helpful to guys.

Friend, I have exactly the same GPU, CPU and Motherboard as you. I have tested the EFI configuration you have uploaded and it still doesn't work. Of all the forum, you are the only one who has exactly the same team as me. You are my only salvation! I am desperate, honestly.

Could you tell me how you edited the BIOS? My mistake happens when you are loading the bar with the apple (it stays in the middle ...)

Thanks a lot, really

[QUOTE = "Seymour2002, publicación: 1974601, miembro: 2253145"]
Confirmo una instalación exitosa con BIOS 1,30 con unibeast !!! ¡¡Gracias!!
[/CITAR]

¿Podrías colgar tu EFI? ¿Qué configuración siguió para el BIOS? Estoy desesperado, he estado probando el hackintosh durante 2 semanas. thaks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back