Contribute
Register

MSI H81I/Pentium G3258/PNY Geforce GT 430/10.8.5 *NO DSDT!* Fully working! everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chimera¿?¿? on this hackintosh use CLOVER:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

:)

that's what i did but i used MultiBeast to install audio and Ethernet (some how got the internet working but no audio) Chimera bootloader was checked so now i only can boot from usb , sorry am NOOB to all this:) whats the best way to fix this and boot without USB and fix for audio ?

i installed Yosemite and multibeast 7.1.1 install was ok but after restarted chimera bootloader was installed which now stuck on usbmsc identifier xxxxxxxx:crazy::crazy:
On your USB installer or whatever way you installed Yosemite you had chimera/chameleon? Or Clover? iIf you had clover then download clover from the internet and install it to HDD instead of chimera. FAKECPUID only works with Clover, not to mention that Clover is better in many ways than Chimera/Chameleon. It fixes issues such as iMessage, EthernetBuiltIn (Without the flag, more "Vanilla"
install) without need for extra editing. It also loads Boot.efi the "Apple Way" (booting verbose on a real mac would show the exact same thing as in clover, whereas Chimera/Chameleon load it in a "different" way) Also what shows up before usbmsc? Because I GUARANTEE you that USBMSC is not the issue.
Also the flags you are using?

On your USB installer or whatever way you installed Yosemite you had chimera/chameleon? Or Clover? iIf you had clover then download clover from the internet and install it to HDD instead of chimera. FAKECPUID only works with Clover, not to mention that Clover is better in many ways than Chimera/Chameleon. It fixes issues such as iMessage, EthernetBuiltIn (Without the flag, more "Vanilla"
install) without need for extra editing. It also loads Boot.efi the "Apple Way" (booting verbose on a real mac would show the exact same thing as in clover, whereas Chimera/Chameleon load it in a "different" way) Also what shows up before usbmsc? Because I GUARANTEE you that USBMSC is not the issue.
Also the flags you are using?

thanks for your answer yes sorted the boot problem now clover doing all the job :D my problem now i can't get the audio to work no sound from HDMI from Graphics card or motherboard jacks although it shows in output that theres Audio device :crazy:

thanks for your answer yes sorted the boot problem now clover doing all the job :D my problem now i can't get the audio to work no sound from HDMI from Graphics card or motherboard jacks although it shows in output that theres Audio device :crazy:
Are you using Realtek ALCxxx from Multibeast or VoodooHDA? I'd try Voodoo if you can, it might fix the issue if you are using Multibeast ALCxxx. If you already tried VoodooHDA then I don't know try reinstalling Voodoo or Multibeast Audio, and repair premissions. Also if you use Voodoo does it show up in System Preferences? If it does, click on it, does it show on the upper left hand side a selector? Post what all of them say in the dropdown menu there.

Are you using Realtek ALCxxx from Multibeast or VoodooHDA? I'd try Voodoo if you can, it might fix the issue if you are using Multibeast ALCxxx. If you already tried VoodooHDA then I don't know try reinstalling Voodoo or Multibeast Audio, and repair premissions. Also if you use Voodoo does it show up in System Preferences? If it does, click on it, does it show on the upper left hand side a selector? Post what all of them say in the dropdown menu there.
thanks mate all working now :headbang:

Now I find time to do this but I can't get the ethernet working on my machine so I download the .zip and copy the ssdtPRGen.sh to my usb thumb drive and put it on my hackintosh. Now I get the error "unknown processor ..." can somebody help me again?
Just use the config file. Nothing else. Speedstep works without ssdt.

Just use the config file. Nothing else. Speedstep works without ssdt.
OK I try it and after 10 minutes in the yosi boot screen my mnitor truns off
btw i use a yosemite boot drive created with the terminal and clover is installed on my hdd
thanks for your replay

EDIT: I add nvda_drv=1 and my system works

i still cant boot into the installer.

Go a intel g3220 and a Biostar h81mhv3. The usb installer loads in my sandybridge but not in the haswell one. Even the fake cpu did not work :(

i still cant boot into the installer.

Go a intel g3220 and a Biostar h81mhv3. The usb installer loads in my sandybridge but not in the haswell one. Even the fake cpu did not work :(

Haswell needs boot flag of -xcpm & kernelPM on clover.
There is a good guide on how to make USB installer using Clover on the forum, please read it.
And then modify the config.plist to fit your need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back