Contribute
Register

MSI - GS60-6QE Mojave installation (Displayport/Wifi/Bluetooth issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @e12350 and @jaymonkey. Im not sure if I did it right but here goes.I zipped up the clover folder not including themes.

Attachments

• clover .zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Thank you @e12350 and @jaymonkey. Im not sure if I did it right but here goes.I zipped up the clover folder not including themes.
You are injecting nvidia and amd graphics which are not supported on a hackintosh laptop. Looks like you are also missing VirtualSMC.kext which is essencial to boot in any macOS. You should also install Whatevergree.kext to get graphics working in macOS.

I removed the nvidia and amd injections from clover.plist. Download and install Whatevergreen and VirtualSMC to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other/.

Attachments

• clover edited.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
You are injecting nvidia and amd graphics which are not supported on a hackintosh laptop. Looks like you are also missing VirtualSMC.kext which is essencial to boot in any macOS. You should also install Whatevergree.kext to get graphics working in macOS.

I removed the nvidia and amd injections. Download and install Whatevergreen and VirtualSMC to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other/.
I could not get it to work. I have installed whatevergreen and virtualsmc. It still does not work. I have reverted back to my old config and it boots but now it is stating intel 530 31mb and I have no acceleration.

I could not get it to work. I have installed whatevergreen and virtualsmc. It still does not work. I have reverted back to my old config and it boots but now it is stating intel 530 31mb and I have no acceleration.

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
I tried it gave me a error maybe because I only have clover on my usb. Everything works except video. The intel 530 shows 31mb. I have a 4k lcd. I installed whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext for video and nothing. I only get video if I type in 0x12345678 for the fake id and platform id 0x19B0000. I know the fake id is wrong but it boots fine with 31mb. If I type in 0x191B8086 I get a apple logo with a progress bar almost done but its stuck there.

I tried it gave me a error maybe because I only have clover on my usb. Everything works except video. The intel 530 shows 31mb. I have a 4k lcd. I installed whatevergreen.kext and lilu.kext for video and nothing. I only get video if I type in 0x12345678 for the fake id and platform id 0x19B0000. I know the fake id is wrong but it boots fine with 31mb. If I type in 0x191B8086 I get a apple logo with a progress bar almost done but its stuck there.
install clover to your hard drive

also no idea without your problem reporting files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back