Contribute
Register

MSI GE70 017US how to get graphics acceleration working 4600 HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI GE70 2PE-012 US
CPU
2.4 GHz Core i7-4700HQ
Graphics
Intel 4600 HD & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi I am trying to install Mountain Lion 10.8.5 and all I need is to get the graphics acceleration working and I will be happy. Does anybody know how to get this working. My graphics memory say 64MBS and I want it to say 1024MB. Please help me. Thanks.

Hi I am trying to install Mountain Lion 10.8.5 and all I need is to get the graphics acceleration working and I will be happy. Does anybody know how to get this working. My graphics memory say 64MBS and I want it to say 1024MB. Please help me. Thanks.

Your profile says you only have nvidia, yet you're posting to a thread involving HD4600. Does your laptop have HD4600. If so, update your profile so it is accurate.

Your profile says you only have nvidia, yet you're posting to a thread involving HD4600. Does your laptop have HD4600. If so, update your profile so it is accurate.
I just updated my profile. To make my Graphics Profile more accurate. I don't really care about the Nivida Graphics Card but I do want to see if I can get the Intel graphics card working.

I just updated my profile. To make my Graphics Profile more accurate. I don't really care about the Nivida Graphics Card but I do want to see if I can get the Intel graphics card working.

Remove nvidia kexts (NVDA*, Geforce*). Install Chameleon. Use: IntelAzulFB=12 GraphicsEnabler=Y dart=0 -f -v

I finally got graphics acceleration working on my MSI GE70 hackintosh computer. I will do video about my working graphics acceleration in the future. Thank you RehabMan for all of your help. I would not have gotten this fixed without you. Is it possible to get the HDMI port working for this laptop? I ordered I wifi card to see if it will work for my laptop.

I finally got graphics acceleration working on my MSI GE70 hackintosh computer. I will do video about my working graphics acceleration in the future. Thank you RehabMan for all of your help. I would not have gotten this fixed without you. Is it possible to get the HDMI port working for this laptop? I ordered I wifi card to see if it will work for my laptop.

What happens when you plug an HDMI monitor? HDMI (including HDMI-audio) is working on my Lenovo u430.

What happens when you plug an HDMI monitor? HDMI (including HDMI-audio) is working on my Lenovo u430.
It act like I don't even have an HDMI port. I don't see anything in the system preference profile about having a HDMI port. I do see the HDMI audio section. When I switch my monitor to HDMI nothing happens.

Attachments

• MSI GE70.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back