Graphics
5700xt
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello!

I've tried the toleda's solution with the beta AppleHDA for alc 892 (laptops) and patched my DSDT with the required Maciasl. I've changed too the layout id from 12 to 1. That toleda's AppleHDA works fine with the headphone in jack, but not the internal speakers. Because of that, I make what Rehabman told me: I tried another AppleHDA for alc 892. I tried multibeast 6.1 one, and after first reboot, the audio was perfect. I could hear the internal speakers in the "Output Line 1" option and the headphones in the "internal speakers" option. But after second reboot, it crashes again and I only was able to hear the headphones.

What can I do? Maybe patch my own AppleHDA? Im pretty new here to do that. Maybe I need some help.

Thank you :)

Here you have my IOReg, DSDT and SSDTs. Im using Clover bootloader, I uploaded too the config.plist in the same folder. For now, im working with the VoodooHDA, but is not enough.

Attachments

• DSDT and SSDT.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
Hello!

I've tried the toleda's solution with the beta AppleHDA for alc 892 (laptops) and patched my DSDT with the required Maciasl. I've changed too the layout id from 12 to 1. That toleda's AppleHDA works fine with the headphone in jack, but not the internal speakers. Because of that, I make what Rehabman told me: I tried another AppleHDA for alc 892. I tried multibeast 6.1 one, and after first reboot, the audio was perfect. I could hear the internal speakers in the "Output Line 1" option and the headphones in the "internal speakers" option. But after second reboot, it crashes again and I only was able to hear the headphones.

What can I do? Maybe patch my own AppleHDA? Im pretty new here to do that. Maybe I need some help.

Thank you :)

Here you have my IOReg, DSDT and SSDTs. Im using Clover bootloader, I uploaded too the config.plist in the same folder. For now, im working with the VoodooHDA, but is not enough.

There are probably more versions of patched ALC892 you could try...

You should also try Clover's ResetHDA option.

Ok, I've used the toleda's clover patch .command and now speakers and headphones work again. The only problem is that the internal mic doesn't work. Can I fix it? How? The AppleHDA that I'm using now have been patched by the script. So what?

Thank you.

Ok, I've used the toleda's clover patch .command and now speakers and headphones work again. The only problem is that the internal mic doesn't work. Can I fix it? How? The AppleHDA that I'm using now have been patched by the script. So what?

Thank you.

It is a problem in the patched AppleHDA you're using...

It is a problem in the patched AppleHDA you're using...

I've used too that command in my desktop hackintosh, and it works perfect. I thought that the command could patch it properly, maybe not. Afff. What AppleHDA do you recommend me?

Oh, one more question... My HDMI is not working. I think because it is vinculated to Nvidia graphic card, and it doesnt work on mac. Althought it, I disabled it. Haha. I found a post in which a guy with a GE60 MSI laptop had the same problem and bought an usb 3.0 to hdmi adapter to work with, and was ok!!! http://www.j5create.com/our-products/external-video-adapters-usb3/jua350.html

I've used too that command in my desktop hackintosh, and it works perfect. I thought that the command could patch it properly, maybe not. Afff. What AppleHDA do you recommend me?

The ALC892 in your desktop is probably not the same as your laptop.

Oh, one more question... My HDMI is not working. I think because it is vinculated to Nvidia graphic card, and it doesnt work on mac. Althought it, I disabled it. Haha. I found a post in which a guy with a GE60 MSI laptop had the same problem and bought an usb 3.0 to hdmi adapter to work with, and was ok!!! http://www.j5create.com/our-products/external-video-adapters-usb3/jua350.html

I don't see a question there.

Sorry. I mean, do you think that kind of adapter (usb 3.0 to hdmi) will work with that kind of laptop?

No idea. I don't have any such hardware.

I need to know if my HDMI is connected to de nvidia or not. Can I know it uploading here my IOReg? Or must I boot in windows to check it?

Check in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back