Contribute
Register

MSI Computer Corp. Notebook Computer GT70 0ND-219US;9S7-176212-219 17.3-Inch Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI GE70 2PE-012 US
CPU
2.4 GHz Core i7-4700HQ
Graphics
Intel 4600 HD & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Help I am a complete noob at hackintoshing my laptop and I don't know what the hell I am doing. I managed to change my memory and hard-drive. The memory was very difficult for me since the extra memory was under the keyboard. I am good at following instructions but I can not find any instructions for my laptop.

Okay I purchased a copy of Mountain Lion from the Apple Store on my friends' Mac. I can get the unibeast to boot up in -v mode but my computer cannot find the com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily file and I am having problems with com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC and com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController. These files are missing and are needed to run Mountain Lion for my computer please help me find these kext files so I can added them to unibeast and get my computer working.

Screen Size 17.3 inches
Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Processor 2.3 GHz Core i7-3610QM
RAM 32 GB DDR3
Hard Drive 1250.0 GB SATA with 500 GB SDD and 750 HD
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX675M
Graphics Card Ram Size 4000 MB
Wireless Type 802.11bgn
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 3

Expand
Other Technical Details

[TR="class: cms_table_item-model-number"] [TR="class: cms_table_size-weight"] [TR="class: cms_table_batteries"]
Brand Name MSI
Series GT Series
Item model number GT70 0ND-219US;9S7-176212-219
Hardware Platform PC
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Item Weight: 14.6 pounds
Item Dimensions L x W x H 19 x 14.25 x 6.50 inches
Color Black
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Count 4
Computer Memory Type SODIMM
Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA
Hard Drive Rotational Speed 7200 RPM
Optical Drive Type BD Burner
Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.

I also have the same specifications
Please help

Okay I was finally able to get unibeast install using a completely blank hard-drive and partitioning it for the mac os. But when I try adding anything extra like installing wifi, or multibeast my computer does not boot up please help. Update I lucky got my system to boot up but now my keyboard won't work.

Update: Okay I go the sound drivers work and I have my system working with a wifi stick. I still get my system working from the hard drive. I also can not utilize the full resolution of my screen which 1920 X 1080. Anybody with some tip that can help me out.

Okay I was finally able to get unibeast install using a completely blank hard-drive and partitioning it for the mac os. But when I try adding anything extra like installing wifi, or multibeast my computer does not boot up please help. Update I lucky got my system to boot up but now my keyboard won't work.

Update: Okay I go the sound drivers work and I have my system working with a wifi stick. I still get my system working from the hard drive. I also can not utilize the full resolution of my screen which 1920 X 1080. Anybody with some tip that can help me out.
Update I finally got 85% of my stuff working from my computer. Things that don't work on my computer. Video memory only shows up at 64MB but I am using 1920 X 1080 resolution so that's cool. That sound has a faint hissing sound when you watch videos or listen to music. Some of my 3 of my 5 usb ports don't work I think they are my usb 3 ports. My main 4GB graphics card does not show up. My HD4000 graphics card is not recognized. If you guys want me to do a tutorial I will do one on how I got my computer to work. But I have to see enough interest from the community otherwise I am just wasting my time. Maybe we can work together and get the some other stuff working as well. I just want to get you guys some hope.

I also want to send a big shot out to all of the developers on this website without you guys my computer would not have the mac os working on my MSI GT70 OND-219US.

I have a MSI GE60 with Intel HD4000 and Nvidia GTX660M. I'm using following dsdt.aml with full support for HD4000.
Copy the file in your /Extra folder and add this two lines in your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
<key>DSDT</key>
<string>/Extra/dsdt.aml</string>

If your system tries to load the Nvidia driver, just delete all Nivida Kexts in /System/Library/Extensions/
But make a backup first ;) It worked for me

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 86
I have a MSI GE60 with Intel HD4000 and Nvidia GTX660M. I'm using following dsdt.aml with full support for HD4000.
Copy the file in your /Extra folder and add this two lines in your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
<key>DSDT</key>
<string>/Extra/dsdt.aml</string>

If your system tries to load the Nvidia driver, just delete all Nivida Kexts in /System/Library/Extensions/
But make a backup first ;) It worked for me
Thank you for your advice. It worked like a charm. Now what is bothering me is the back ground static sound from my sound card. I mute my computer until I have to watch videos and my usb 3 ports cause my computer to lock up and freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back