1. Android
Hi,

I recently bought a PC:
-Msi B360M PRO-VH
-i5 8400
-Nvidia GTX560
-8GB Corsair cmk8gx4m1a2666c16r
-SSD 240GB

I would like if it is compatible with Mojave due to the buyer´s guide only shows series z motherboards...

Thank you

Hi,

I recently bought a PC:
-Msi B360M PRO-VH
-i5 8400
-Nvidia GTX560
-8GB Corsair cmk8gx4m1a2666c16r
-SSD 240GB

I would like if it is compatible with Mojave due to the buyer´s guide only shows series z motherboards...

Thank you

Your old GTX 560 graphics card is not supported under Mojave due to lack of Metal support, the new Apple graphics framework. So either replace your graphics card with a newer one with Metal support, or just use CPU integrated graphics.

Hi luisvc91,
I am using the same motherboard. I can't get thru the installation process. It stops at 75% no matter what I try. Let me know if you have made some progress.

Good luck!

Hi luisvc91,
I am using the same motherboard. I can't get thru the installation process. It stops at 75% no matter what I try. Let me know if you have made some progress.

Good luck!

Edit:
ok so I couldn't install Mojave but I installed High Sierra :)

Edit:
ok, so I couldn't install Mojave but I installed High Sierra :)
Hey! Sorry for late reply, I have the same exact board and I managed to install both High sierra and Mojave till 10.14.2, last week I updated to the latest bios and I'm having some issues booting my mac. It takes forever to load. If i manage to get it working again i will post my clover files here. Regards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back