Contribute
Register

MS Edge-Chromium Will not record your keystrokes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trs96

Motherboard
Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
CPU
i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
There will be a version of Edge-Chromium for the Mac too. This is news to me. I find it hard to believe MS is concerned about our privacy rights. Watch this short video to see for yourself.

Anybody really believes the tracking mode/keylogger modes will be disables totally, needs to contact me. I have some ocean front property in Nevada I would like to sell! (yes, it will be ocean front as soon as the S.A. fault drops Ca. into the Pacific)

Yeah right. Windows 10 is all about your privacy. I use Windows 10 only for gaming. Next Windows version will be in the cloud, all your data in their hands.

Sent from Microsoft Edge Dev :lol:

There is a way to use Chromium and not be tracked. It's called the Epic browser.

How does Epic protect my privacy?

Epic does several things to protect your privacy. Epic by default removes all Google services from Chromium so that your browsing does not go through Google’s servers. When you visit a search engine, Epic routes that request through a proxy server so that they can’t track you by your IP address. You can also manually turn on Epic’s built-in proxy anytime (it’s the icon at right in the address bar). Epic removes referer data from the http header of search sites that may leak your search terms. Epic blocks thousands of trackers and widgets from tracking your browsing and searching across the internet.Epic has an encrypted data preference so whenever possible, Epic connects you securely. This protects you from general surveillance and when you’re on a public WiFi network. Epic always blocks third-party cookies and sends a do-not-track me signal. Epic never collects any data about your browsing or searches. Epic services such as auto-fill in the address bar are local so that what you’re typing is never sent to any server. Epic is always in private browsing or incognito mode so that after you close Epic, all your browsing data and data stored on your system by websites are deleted.

Just installed the Edge Dev Build.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 7.35.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 7.35.15 PM.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back