Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170-D3H
CPU
Core i7 6700K
Graphics
ATI HD 5770
I have a weird problem which is after sleeping and awake, mouse's clicking doesn't work any more... keyboard's still working and mouse's movement is OK either, but I can't click anywhere.

I enable "FixUSB" in Clover's ACPI settings and I'm using GA-H55M-S2 without DSDT.

Anyone met the same problem?

I reinstall again to confirm that :

if I check the "FixUSB" it will fix the USB, and mouse/keyboard works properly, and Audio either, but awake after sleep mouse can't click, keyboard works normally.

if I use DSDT without checking "FixUSB", USB works but audio would't work not what I choose in "CloverALC" script.

Does it mean I have to make a compromise between these?

Here is my DSDT.aml which is downloaded from DSDT database.

Any suggestion would be helpful!

Attachments

• DSDT-GA-H55M-S2-F4-2.aml
    15.3 KB · Views: 142
It seems using DSDT also has the problem and sometimes keyboard doesn't work properly either after awake.... so weird.....

I tried all I can, but still USB works weird after awake, so I guess I have to leave it for a while, but at least I make my old GA-H55M-S2 system works pretty good in 10.11, I'll make thread to shared my experience for installing El Capitan, today or tomorrow.

OK, I managed to make it work with adding "<key>AddClockID</key><true/>" in device section of config.plist.
As wiki mentioned, it will enable deep sleep mode, with I need click mouse twice to awake computer but mouse start to work normally.

I am glad to say my old GA-H55M-S2 system now is perfect in 10.11 El Capitan :)
I posted several posts in here for help but it seem at the end all the issues still are solved by myself. -_-

I'm having a similar issue with Mojave. If I boot in from Clover/USB I'm fine, but my current standalone boot will take me in and everything looks fine, but I can't actually click on anything on the desktop. Although maybe what's actually happening is that the display is frozen except for the mouse pointer. I noted that none of the dock icons resize when I run the mouse pointer over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back