Contribute
Register

Mouse Stutter / Lag / Pause Issue (solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i5 2500K - 3.71
Graphics
GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD6870 1GB DDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just wanted to comment on a solution I found regarding the Mouse Stutter / Lag / Pause Issue. After reading quite a bit I discovered that deleting/renaming the "AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext" resolves most mouse stutter issues, but it didn't fix mine.

I have a standard Logitech micro-Bluetooth mouse, and I learned that plugging the Bluetooth dongle into the USB port located at the back of the computer was the problem. Once I moved the USB Bluetooth dongle to the USB port on my keyboard I was good to go. Additionally, using a USB extension cable also fixed the problem, so long as the Bluetooth dongle wasn't connected directly into the back of the computer.

Cheers :wave:

I found this issue with my Belkin BT Dongle, moved to front of computer which is about 3 feet away from my Magic Mouse and Apple Wireless Keyboard, mouse was still lagy but not as bad. I've connected an extension lead to the front usb port, the Belkin BT Dongle is now about 6 inches away from the mouse and so far so good I have no lag at all.

Seems crazy the dongle needs to be so close to the mouse. I was wondering if there was a BT Dongle that has a better range?

Thanks

Dude! plugging the bluetooth into my keyboard solved the lag mouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back