Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Razer Blade 14 2017
CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 and GTX 1060 (Optimus)
Hi guys,
Im experiencing strange mouse problems here..
If i'm enabling dock autohide the dock doesn't show up if i move the cursor to the edge of the screen.
First i need to press and hold down the right mouse button, close the menu which is popping up with one left click, and then i can move to the edge of my screen and the dock shows up.:thumbdown:

Also if i play CS:GO i need to hold a mouse button down to make the game register my mouse movement.

Sometimes the cursor doesn't even change to the hand if i hover over something clickable.. strange huh?

Can you help me guys?

Ah btw. Im on my main rig:

i5 4690K
Asus Maximus VII Ranger
GTX970 Geforce G1 Gaming
UEFI CLOVER r3270
OSX 10.11 on IMAC 14,2

Thanks in advance.

assuming you're using a windows mouse, try to download something like UsbOverdrive

hi,
that didn't work...
However i solved it by installing the RAT mouse drivers for osx..:banghead:

but anyway thanks for your help!!

RAT mice are having problems. The web drivers have not been updated for Yosemite much less El Capitan. My RAT 7 works ok but it sometimes exhibits the behavior you noted. I have to reinstall the drivers to get it working again.

speaking of mouse problems, is there anyway to stop the "recovered files" folder from showing up in the trash because of logitech drivers? so annoying. I've used recovertrasher before but would rather it not show up at all.

i also got a rat 7 and it was working fine with usboverdrive in mavericks but since upgrading to yosemite usboverdrive doesn't work after initial boot, it only works after i put my machine to sleep, or logout and login again. i was using the rat 7 drivers but it doesn't have a custom bindings like usboverdrive gives me, so i just settled on a different mouse,,, too bad i really like the rat 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back