Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi, here's my hackintosh spec.

10.8.3 ML
Ga-Z77-DS3H(rev1.1)
GTX 600 Superclocked 2GB
Corsair 4x4 RAM
M4 ssd 256gb

Everything's pretty good. Installed ML via multibeast. just one thing. the mouse cursor moves a bit(JUST a bit) jumpy like 10~15% lesser frame rate. Anyone has the same problem? FYI, my graphics card is running okay. good graphic acceleration except that mouse cursor issue.

First of all, thanks to jmpa. but it wasn't related to my case.

My mouse cursor is slightly jumpy and also i can see the graphic response is slightly delayed. for instance, if I hit the pull-down toggle(triangular button) in any windows(list view mode), the directory opens with some delay(like millisecond slower and lesser frame rate) Also, it happens with any type of mice, apple magic mouse, Logitech USB mice, even WACOM stylus. I assume this happens typically for me is because either I am too sensitive so no one else really recognizes this issue(I've been using Macs since System 7.5) or, my hardware combination is typically causing this issue(DS3H rev1.1+5370k+EVGA GTX 660+firewire card).

20 days of googling didn't really help me so at this time I'm kind of half give-up. I tried almost all for instance, using the system with only one sata device, tried w/o onboard LAN, different multibeast installation options, 10.8.2/8.3, and so on..Yesterday, even I tried with Clover bootloader but still no luck here.

If anybody experiences slightly jumpy mouse issue on GA Z77 DS3H, please let me know. I'd be a bit happier if I'm not the only one so I could dig into this again.:shifty:

I have the same exact problem with my mouse. It's a Logitech Performance MX Wireless (with Unifying Receiver). I even tried a wired plain usb mouse and did the same. It doesn't do that all the time. Just a few seconds every 1-2 minutes. And it's really annoying. Everything else have very smooth movement except the mouse. Maybe it's related to Nvidia Fermi patched driver, because when I make an installation without it in multibeast, the mouse is ok! And even if I connect my monitor to the integrated graphics (HD3000), it's ok, too! Only when I connect my monitor to the Nvidia GTX 560 graphics card, the mouse problem comes to life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back