I'm using the following components:

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3-DDR3
Intel i5 6500
16GB RAM
EVGA GTX 1050ti
IOGear GBU521 Bluetooth Adapter
Magic Mouse
Magic Keyboard

The issue is that the mouse is noticeably laggy sometimes when moving around the screen. I've read a few similar posts but they seem to be about issues with AMD graphics which I don't have and/or older builds.

Has anyone had this and fixed it?

Thanks

Hi all

Intel i5 6500
16GB RAM
EVGA GTX 1050ti
Magic Mouse
Magic Keyboard

The issue is that the mouse is noticeably laggy sometimes when moving around the screen. I've read a few similar posts but they seem to be about issues with AMD graphics which I don't have and/or older builds.

Thanks
I've never had much success with a Bluetooth mouse (with that same IOGear GBU521 adapter). I gave up on my Magic Mouse and switched to an inexpensive HP X3000 mouse that uses a 2.4GHz generic USB adapter (I've also used Logitech mice in the past with their Unity USB adapter).

This might be slightly off topic, but I found a Mouse Utility called SteerMouse for use with a (hardwired USB) Corsair Gaming Mouse. I needed it not so much for customizing the buttons, but to slow the mouse cursor sensitivity and acceleration down more precisely on a 4K screen:
http://plentycom.jp/en/steermouse/index.html

Hi all

Intel i5 6500
16GB RAM
EVGA GTX 1050ti
Magic Mouse
Magic Keyboard

Thanks

Which Bluetooth hardware do you have? What is your RSSI? Is it over -60 dbm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back