Graphics
evga gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum as well as hackintosh in general. I am a photographer but don't find that apples prices fit into my budget(yes theyre pretty) for what they provide with the local markets pricing on these internal products.

Build:
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H motherboard(m-atx)
Intel i5 4670k 3.4ghz processor
Corsair Vengeance 16gb(2x8gb) DDR3 1600mhz
Corsaid CX600M 600w power supply
Shimian 27" 2560x1440 Monitor
LG Flatron E2350 23.5" 1920x1080 Monitor
120gb Samsung 840EVO SSD
2 other hard drive(not really important)

Keyboard & Mouse:
Logitech K750 Solar Powered keyboard
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Everything seems to be properly functioning other than the mouse. Every few minutes it goes into this very annoying laggy state where its hard to tell where the mouse is then jumps around like a bandit who got off with your money!

I have been reading around where people access the BIOS to enable and disable things as well as to overclock their PC. I would like to get into this menu, but it seems I cannot with this keyboard. I've also read a lot of people suggest the PS2 keyboard. Is this that necessary to get into BIOS? I pretty Delete to access it as soon as the computer boots, but no luck.

Any help folks?

Thanks for all the information in advance!

NOTE: I honestly forget what my settings in MultiBeast were but I believe I installed Mac Pro 3.1 and all of the normal NON-DSDT parameters. Should I be the most current Mac Pro installation(6.1)?

UPDATE: Bought a keyboard and am able to get into the BIOS....still dealing with the laggy mouse issue! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back