Contribute
Register

Mouse freeze and jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
To edit the kext i think that you can use any hex editor lilke Hexedit http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/17562/hexedit

Yes that opens the list. Have you used it yet? Remember to copy and paste 6000.kext to you desktop. If you open HexEdit with the 6000.kext on your desktop. You can open it through to Desktop/ATI6000.kext/Contents/info.plist also Version.plist.
From what I saw in the links you sent from earlier. You will have to get the frame buffer Duckweed into the corresponding lines. Are you going to give it try? With it on your desktop if you mess up just paste it again. I will look into it as I have to work in the morning so not tonight.

If you do give it go and install it prior to installation. Back up or clone your drive to be safe.
Without this program you can't see these plist's. And Hooray for zoom:lol:

Hi Astro I was reading the activity stream and come across some thing that will be of great interest to you. Have a look at the thread and the attachments at the the bottom of this article:headbang:

Nikki51's Build: Core i5 3570K - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - 8GB RAM - Sapphire ATI Radeon HD6870

Have fun my friend.

Thanks, but once installed, my hack goes in kp every time since i have installed again ML :(

But it's not a problem, now i have understand that the screen size problem was a tv setting :shifty:

Now, all is working well on the first dvi and i'm happy equally.

When i will have some spare time, i will try to understand how modify my kext, but for the moment, it's right also in this way.

Thanks a lot for your help! :thumbup:

Thanks, but once installed, my hack goes in kp every time since i have installed again ML :(

But it's not a problem, now i have understand that the screen size problem was a tv setting :shifty:

Now, all is working well on the first dvi and i'm happy equally.

When i will have some spare time, i will try to understand how modify my kext, but for the moment, it's right also in this way.

Thanks a lot for your help! :thumbup:

Glad that you managed to get it all working. Shame about the reinstall but you got there, at least you have a clean working install now:clap:. Was it the overscan on the TV setting?

Glad that you managed to get it all working. Shame about the reinstall but you got there, at least you have a clean working install now:clap:. Was it the overscan on the TV setting?

Yes!
That in a Samsung TV is hidden under a non specific menu voice...

Have the same mouse freeze problem. I have 3570k with Sapphire 6870. I can get the mouse to work with GraphicsEnabler=No. I want to know whether there is a performance difference between graphicsenabler no and yes. The screen looks the same in both of them so can i just keep graphics enabler to no ?

Have the same mouse freeze problem. I have 3570k with Sapphire 6870. I can get the mouse to work with GraphicsEnabler=No. I want to know whether there is a performance difference between graphicsenabler no and yes. The screen looks the same in both of them so can i just keep graphics enabler to no ?

Hi
Welcome aboard :(

The differences are that, for example, the app DVDPlayer will be crash everytime with graphicsenabler=no and many of others software that requires an huge use of video card, games for example.

Hi
Welcome aboard :(

The differences are that, for example, the app DVDPlayer will be crash everytime with graphicsenabler=no and many of others software that requires an huge use of video card, games for example.

Astro have you fixed your issue yet? I thought that you had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back