Graphics
HD4890
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
  • Please help me. I have a working copy of SL. I ran xmove to install lion(which, btw I paid for :D) all went well until I boot into installer partition. It loads fine but when you get to the installer welcome screen the keyboard and mouse don't work.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance

I have the exact same problem, and it's weird cause I got Lion working in a OSX PC with the same hardware set up.

Sorry, but can you help me?
For me MultiBeast failed. It said I have no permission.

UPDATE

I fixed problem by connecting keyboard to another USB port during install.

Tried both of those with no success the multi beast gave me partial keyboard functionality.

Any one else got any ideas

Ok so apparently you use the space bar to select instead of the enter key. I'm in the middle of installing lion once I do il run the USB rollback onto the lion disk and see if that works(it should) but il keep u all posted

lockers90 said:
Ok so apparently you use the space bar to select instead of the enter key. I'm in the middle of installing lion once I do il run the USB rollback onto the lion disk and see if that works(it should) but il keep u all posted

I'm where you are, 2minutes left on the install... Hope the usb rollback fix the mouse.. Multibeast faild to install so i manualy copied the iousb and masstorage from my SL install to the install partition s/l/e. Get back to you with a report..

Edit: no problem with the boot but now even the keyboard is dead, not a led is lit and the mouse is stonedead too... Will try to remotly use the computer to run multibeast.

OlofBerggren said:
lockers90 said:

I'm where you are, 2minutes left on the install... Hope the usb rollback fix the mouse.. Multibeast faild to install so i manualy copied the iousb and masstorage from my SL install to the install partition s/l/e. Get back to you with a report..

Edit: no problem with the boot but now even the keyboard is dead, not a led is lit and the mouse is stonedead too... Will try to remotly use the computer to run multibeast.

It worked! Vncviewer on the ipad remotly connected to my hack pro and run multibeast with systemrepair and usb rollback! Now I got lion to work 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back