Contribute
Register

mountain lion wont boot after installation. can you identify whats going on in this -v ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lion 10.7.5
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Guys, This is my second attempt to install mountain lion on my system. the first time i was having a kp after installation and it had something to do with my native power management. Anyways i recently flashed my bios to get native power management and tried to install mountain lion again from square one and i am encountered with yet another error.. kinda..

this time booting the freshly installed partition after installation brings me to the gray loading screen with the loading wheel.
it stayed like this for about 10 minutes, continuously spinning before i decided to restart my computer and tried booting into -v -x

i am no longer getting my original kp for the native power management but i am greeted with the following picture.
i cant seem to make out what the issue is, and why it is stalling but hopefully someone here can help me out.
thanks alot

Attachments

• patched bios with GraphicEnablerNo.jpg
    patched bios with GraphicEnablerNo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 106
Can't read the pic and it won't zoom.
Open it in an editor, zoom in on the bottom 6 or 8 lines and repost

sorry about that. heres a higher res photo

Attachments

• Photo Dec 10, 2 18 49 PM.jpg
    Photo Dec 10, 2 18 49 PM.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
sorry about that. heres a higher res photo

Better - now I can read it.

Are you using the CPU gfx or your gfx card?

Did you install the gfx drivers in MultiBeast for your gfx card?

Better - now I can read it.

Are you using the CPU gfx or your gfx card?

Did you install the gfx drivers in MultiBeast for your gfx card?

well this is whats shown after the installation. it hasnt let me setup the username and desktop stuff yet.
so i havent even done any multibeast at all.

as for my graphics card, i am using a nvidia geforce gtx 550
i am using a sandy bridge processor, 2600k, so i cannot use my onboard graphics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back