Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, Im new around here. If someone could tell me if it is possible to install Mountain Lion on this system I would appreciate it. I have tried a few things on the site and cant get anything to work.

CPU: Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07 GHz socket 1156 LGA
Motherboard: Asus P7P55 LX Bios v. 1102
Memory: 8GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 2GB

It needs OS X v10.6.8 or later. Do you have?
Please check for more basic requirements of ML at apple official site.

Hey, Im new around here. If someone could tell me if it is possible to install Mountain Lion on this system I would appreciate it. I have tried a few things on the site and cant get anything to work.

CPU: Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07 GHz socket 1156 LGA
Motherboard: Asus P7P55 LX Bios v. 1102
Memory: 8GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 2GB

The audio on that motherboard uses a VIA chip and is not supported in Mac OSX including Mountain Lion. So you may not get audio on it.

With the exception of audio I believe Mountain Lion should work on this system. But if you do not have a copy of Mountain Lion, you will first need to install Snow Leopard from a Snow Leopard retail DVD and then update to at least 10.6.6 to access the Mac App Store to get Mountain Lion.

I Have a Macbook pro with Mountain lion so I can get it from that, and sound really wouldn't be an issue

can you tell me what i should do to get things working?

I Have a Macbook pro with Mountain lion so I can get it from that, and sound really wouldn't be an issue

can you tell me what i should do to get things working?

Have you made an UniBeast USB stick with Mountain Lion? If so just use it to try to boot your system.

Apparently you already have Windows (8? No thanks!) on your system. In that case unless you have a second hard disk on your system, you have to erase and repartition your hard disk to install Mountain Lion. Is this what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back