Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hallo people, im 1 step from a working hackinthos, my setup is :

cpu - intel i5 3570k
mono - gigabyte z-77-ds3h rev.1.1
ram - corsair vengeance 8gb 1600Mhz cL9
hdd - seagate momentus XT 750Gb hybrid
graphics - intel onboard hd4000

1) i see that for mountain lion setup you purschase the version from mac app store, but i've been told that the version on app store is an upgrgade for lion (10.7) or snow leopard (10.6), is there a different version i should buy or that one? (19.99$ - 17euros)

2) if i use the installation cd (10.6) from another mac, will there be a problem or not?

3) i am using intel hd4000 graphics, when installing, there is a default graphics output or can i choose which i want? (as i know vga out doesnt work, and i have only hdmi screen to connect to)

thank you for your time, and keep up the good work! when finished i'll post photos :)

hallo people, im 1 step from a working hackinthos, my setup is :

cpu - intel i5 3570k
mono - gigabyte z-77-ds3h rev.1.1
ram - corsair vengeance 8gb 1600Mhz cL9
hdd - seagate momentus XT 750Gb hybrid
graphics - intel onboard hd4000

1) i see that for mountain lion setup you purschase the version from mac app store, but i've been told that the version on app store is an upgrgade for lion (10.7) or snow leopard (10.6), is there a different version i should buy or that one? (19.99$ - 17euros)

2) if i use the installation cd (10.6) from another mac, will there be a problem or not?

3) i am using intel hd4000 graphics, when installing, there is a default graphics output or can i choose which i want? (as i know vga out doesnt work, and i have only hdmi screen to connect to)

thank you for your time, and keep up the good work! when finished i'll post photos :)

Hi!

First install Snow leopard with the Ivy bridge iBoot cd then you can update to 10.6.6 or 10.6.8.

Then buy the Mountain lion App from the app store it shall be at 10.8.3 and don't worry thats okay.

after that just follow the Tonymac Unibeast guide and Multibeast then everything shut be okay.

Rick,

thanx a lot mate :)

i will update it ot 10.6.7/10.6.8 through the option "about this mac" or will i have to find it on the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back