Graphics
GTX 285
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I've been attemping to get ML running on my machine all day. I can get to the boot menu (the white/grey apple loading screen) and I can even tell that the audio is kicking in (I hear some sound from my speakers) but then my screen goes black/turns off. Obviously, to me, it's a graphics issue.

I am running:
i7 2600k
GA-P67a-UD4-B3, BIOS F6
GTX 285

This is a fresh install. I had Snow Leopard running before hand and wiped that off (made a back-up of course). I used Unibeast and followed the popular guide(s) as far as installing ML goes. I tried using these MultiBeast settings that I got from a user on here with the same graphics card (I didn't check some things related to SSDs since I don't have one). I also didn't check the FakeSMCPlugins since it caused a kernel panic the first time around.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachmen...enshots-screen-shot-2012-08-14-1.47.26-pm.jpg

I used a DSDT file that was for my motherboard and BIOS version. I tried using Multibeast with this DSDT and without it; same problem occurs. I am currently in the process of flashing to F8 and trying the DSDT corresponding to that version.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions for me to try? I've exhausted all the possibilties that I know of. If you need any more information from me, just ask.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Have you tried enabling "No Execute Memory Protect" in your Advanced BIOS settings?

It appears that it is working now..

I decided to create my own DSDT and placed that in the appropriate spot on the hard drive. I can boot now with audio and internet working. Hopefully all is good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back