Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. For the second time, you have a fremebuffer problem. Decode the VBIOS and edit the framebuffer as described in the link provided previously.

Is it working? Your edits are not correct.

I started over with the original 10.8.5 ATI7000Controller.kext, and edited the framebuffer EXACTLY as described in your directions using my HDMI sense id. No change whatsoever in IOReg output and no HDMI/DisplayPort output option in System Preferences.

Thanks,

Dil83

Hi, i am new. I have a hackintosh Gigabyte z77-ds3h, core i5 3330, geforce zogis gt440, kingston 6gb.i used unibest with 10.8.5 and the guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-gigabyte-ga-z77-ds3h-evga-gtx-650-2gb-2.html, first the sound doesn´t work, so i tried again the guide except the sound kext.
My codec sound is 887 in gigabyte site. I read text above but i´m lost, someone can help me.
My Ioreg is annexed. Sory for my inglish. Thanks.

Attachments

• Mac Pro de user.zip
    367 KB · Views: 89
Hey Toleda,

I'd really appreciate your help!

I have an Intel i5 2500K on a Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 Mobo, with F13 BIOS, and I have never gotten any audio to work but the headphone jack.

I have an EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GT640 2048MB graphics card, and I'm wondering if I could get HDMI audio to work on that. It's being used for display right now, so I know it's compatible, and others have had success with both my board and this card.

I've tried following the guides, but have had little success.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I have an Intel i5 2500K on a Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 Mobo, with F13 BIOS, and I have never gotten any audio to work but the headphone jack.

I have an EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GT640 2048MB graphics card, and I'm wondering if I could get HDMI audio to work on that.
Headphone problem is usually the case/front panel/HD Audio connector on the motherboard.

For HDMI audio, see Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - Award DSDT.

thanks for your help Toleda.
I dont have dsdt.aml in extra. What i do?

Thank you again. the archive is .dsl no problem? if have problem how to change?

Could someone with more knowledge than me take a look at this?

I spent a few days trying to get AppleHDA working with my codec, only to find it is incompatible, so i am using VoodooHDA, and it works fine.

But i need to get HDMI audio working for my setup, and i followed all the guides for making a dsdt and editing it for HD3000/6 series HDMI audio. (i have a HD 6670 2gb card / AMI BIOS)

now i have 2x Digital Out (HDMI) in my sound preferences, but neither work.

i checked in IOReg and as far as i can tell, everything looks like it should work. it just doesn't........

ive attached my dsdt and a copy of my IOReg, i'd be immensely thankful if someone would just have a look, see if they know what i did wrong?

Thanks guys, without these forums i would never have got this far!

Attachments

• ioReg + dsdt.zip
    491.6 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back