Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I tried patch, there was device(IGPU), not (GFX0).
The first time you apply the patch, it installs PEGP/GFX0. The second time you apply it, it renames GFX0 to IGPU.
At the risk of repeating myself, do not apply the patch more than once.

Nothing attached.

Thanks! My hero!

I applied patch with clean dsdt and I made it. thanks! :)

I am completely lost. Thank you toleda for pointing me in the right direction. I'm not sure what edits i have to do on the patch. I see my graphics card at pci-bridge@3. I don't see peg0 or anything else. I don't know if I need to add hardware ids to kexts or what kexts to modify. I attached the copy from ioregistry explorer and my dsdt.... although it may not be patched because I tried to follow the guide once more before I posted.

any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Attachments

• latest copy.ioreg
    4.2 MB · Views: 124
  • DSDT.aml
    20.5 KB · Views: 136
Toleda, thank you again.

Hi at all…
I followed the guide, but I think I'm lost. I have the system running at 99%, the only thing is just the hdmi... They are not very practical in editing the dsdt, I have attached the current dsdt in use and the dsl extracted from win7. I hope, Toleda can give it a try...
Thanks in advance...
Lucke.

Attachments

• Rampage III Extreme.dsl.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSDT.aml.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 90
the only thing is just the hdmi...
You can do the edits. The HDMI audio edits will work one of your graphics cards. Additional work is required for HDMI audio on the second card. Run IOreg and find the device name and address for the primary graphics card, likely NPE3@3. Use the installed dsdt (not the Win dsdt) and 5series edits/AMI-BIOS-AMD-Nvidia-5_Series-A1 patch. Edit the patch (if NPE3@3) :
Find: P0P1
Replace All: NPE3
Find: 0x00010000
Replace All: 0x00030000

Reply with the edited dsdt.aml and IOReg.

Ok Toleda, I edited the dsdt, now in system specs/sound i see the HDMI port, but no audio ...
I attached my DSDT edited and IOreg.

P.S:I am using the AppleHDA x 889 from multibeast 5.5.3

Attachments

• Unknown.ioreg.zip
    546.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSDT Edited.aml.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back