Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment Archiv 2.zipsorry that i just reply. should i make a clean reinstall of OSX and then use the multibeast 5.2 or just leave it like it is now. i installed the audio from the new multibeast and its working but wen i use the AMI EFI folder files the compiler gives me a few errors but aspecially ( Object not found or not accessable from scope ( _SB.PCI0.PEG0)) i dont know why maybe because i dont have a PCIe Grafics... I dont know. all what i did was to extraxt dsdt after the new audio install( after one restart of course) and then patched one after the other the 2 txt patch files the compiler didnt give an error for patching it twice but.... that PEG0 error i cant handle and also with the HDEF i have it but after HDEF in IOREG there is nothing inside like u said no HDEF definition i dont kow what to do :( . the guide u made is very good when i read it everthing is clear but the dsdt is making me problems. i cant get to edit it so it will work my mainboard should be compatible. thank you for your time and energy i appriciate it very much. sincerely David

sorry that i just reply. should i make a clean reinstall of OSX and then use the multibeast 5.2 or just leave it like it is now. i installed the audio from the new multibeast and its working but wen i use the AMI EFI folder files the compiler gives me a few errors but aspecially ( Object not found or not accessable from scope ( _SB.PCI0.PEG0))
Attach an IOReg, the native dsdt.dsl and your edited dsdt.dsl.

Edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 (for HD4000 HDMI audio).

The HDMI audio edits are correct. Install and restart. Reply with new IOReg.

As soon as i am home again i will change the id and then i will send u the changed ioreg
thx :)

hi, can anyone send me a patched aml for my system configuration, so i can have hdmi audio output?

I attach the dsl, ioreg and compiled aml.

I will donate (paypal) if you help me

board: ga-z77-ds3h (f6 bios) using internal hd4000.

thanks

Attachments

• jpcesar_aml_dsl_ioreg.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 90
humm i think i was able to patch it... rebooting atm :)

well it booted, but no extra device on sound :/

Got HDMI audio working :D Repeated steps slower, and fixed compile errors before applying patch :) Thanks toleda for the guide!

ok i got the prepared good dsdt with the layout id changed to 0x03... and now i should install it with multibeast or dsdt editor and if with multibeast should i install alc 892 audio with dsdt or how? just want to be sure ? thx
or is all what i need in the dsdt, audio, video, ethernet? nothing needed after ...?

View attachment Archiv.zip ok i installed the dsdt over multibeast after i deleted hdaenabler in S/L/E and deleted the device prop. in org.chameleon.plist and i didnt choose any options of multibeast exept to choose dsdt install.
now hdmi audio works and the graphics also work thats really nice but i had to resart 2 times and on the first restart i had half a screen in very scary way.(like somethings broke) but just software^^and after second resart it worked :)))))))))) hdmi audio and video and the symbol in the titelbar is ofcource gray because i set the volume on the tv ( i think). but i thing is strange i lost one Line-Out and have instead of that the HDMI just that u know i had 4 from the beginning
1.integrated and headphones
2.Line-Out
3.Line Out
4. optical out

and now i have

1.integrated and headphones
2.Line-Out
3.optical out
4. HDMI

thats a little bit strange but working... THX THX THX toleda ALL THANKS To U

i will still send u as reqeusted the ioreg copy maybe u can tell me how to tune it to the fine.
THX AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back