Contribute
Register

mountain lion but it does not star with the usb unibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H61M-D2HUSB3
CPU
Intel> Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
GT 220
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
mountain lion but it does not start with the usb unibeast, installed OS X on a disk on a terabait, any solution

mountain lion but it does not start with the usb unibeast, installed OS X on a disk on a terabait, any solution

Your sentence is fragmented but I believe I understand your inquiry. You have to change the boot volume in your BIOS to your UniBeast Thumb Drive. On Gigabyte it is F12 to access.

I think the problem is in one terabait disk, as it should have done two partitions, but now do not know how to solve, but forgive my English is translated from Castilian with google translator.

regards

I think the problem is in one terabait disk, as it should have done two partitions, but now do not know how to solve, but forgive my English is translated from Castilian with google translator.

regards

I am sorry, you are not giving enough information for us to understand your problem. The google translator is working good enough. Can you be more specific about what you have already done and what the symptoms are?

But the problem is that the OS will not start but is with unibeast usb drive, I think the problem is that the OS is installed on one hard drive with one partition terabait, I have read a tutorial tonymacx86 the solution to this problem, but I can not find it.

thanks

Thanks, rehabman is the guide I was looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back