Graphics
XFX Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It would be great if we could have a thread for specific motherboards.

I don't know if it would need to be an entirely new subsection, or if each thread could become a sticky, but this could be really helpful when people are trying to figure out problems or ask questions. Rather than ask a question to everyone that's only relevant for a specific board, it could be asked in that motherboard thread.

Also, it would be much easier for people to search for answers rather than asking duplicative questions.

Thanks!

I agree

However, it would compete (and lose?) to the broader postings about the build. TonyMacX86 seems build-centric in its postings, vs mobo-centric. Maybe this is because 90% are GA mobos.

I have spent more time searching for H77N specific info, nuances, details, etc -- some of the golden and user builds helped, but often a piece of key info is a side-point in the thread about the build

Again, I don't think people would purposefully go to a mobo sub-forum, though, and post out those pieces specific to the mobo.

Now --> if you are talking about an auto-populated, aggregator of TonyMacX86 posts (for each of the mobos) then I 100% agree this would be a super site FEATURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back