MSI P55-GD65
CPU
i7 860
Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
****UPDATE****

(found this motherboard .Would this work with my CPU and memory that is listed below. Thanks.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DGHDQVO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=tonymacx86com-20 )

Would like to buy a new ATX Motherboard and keep my old stuff if possible..
I am looking for a motherboard with integrated graphics.

I have installed Mavericks and cannot for the life of me after reading and trying everything, I cannot get the ATI Radeon HD 5670 (Redwood) to be recognized..
So if someone could recommend a Motherboard that I should have no Graphics problem I would appreciate it..
Below is what I would like to use on the new one..

Old stuff:
Motherboard : MSI P55-GD65 (MS-7583) (Replacing)
Graphics card :ATI Radeon HD 5670 (Redwood) (Don`t want to use)

CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz (want to use)
Memory: 12 GB Patriot 'Sector 5' G Series 240-Pin DDR3 PC3-10666 1333MHz (want to use)

Let me know if you need anymore info.
Thanks,

NooBilly.

The 5770 works out of the box with no flags and no hassle. If you want, you can have two of them and drive multiple monitors. They are a bit old, but I like them as they run FCP X faster than anything nVidia.

You may have trouble with 12GB of memory, I thought it needed to be in 4GB pairs but I could be wrong.

Rob

Thanks rwillett

(I just had to edit my Original post as I asked for a Graphic card recommendation and meant Motherboard)

5770 is the AMD Graphics card right?

From what I see and read it looks like a lot of successful builds are around the GeForce card and the gigabyte mobo`s, am I right?...

Thanks again
NooBilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back