Graphics
gtx 600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody, I want to ask you if you know if this board Gigabyte Z77M D3H A.V.R 1155 DDR3 works with the hackintosh.

the custom mac pro of this month is the one i want to buy, but I didn´t find the board,just found the d3h not the "
GA-Z77X-UD5H".... is the uds5h
extremely necessary?

and other question do you know what kind of graphic card works for two monitor? at the same time.

thanx and I appreciate all your response.

Post a link to the exact motherboard if you can. There's a GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP but not AVR to my knowledge.

The build guides are suggested hardware. If you use a different motherboard, it will self-destruct in 10 seconds. I'm kidding. Of course, you can mix and match parts from the guides so long as the parts are compatible for OSX and with each other. So yes, you can build using the specs of say the Customac Pro build, using a different compatible motherboard, GPU, CPU of choice, drives of choice, RAM of choice, etc. etc.

Either choose a different board from the list of suggested boards that suits your needs, or make sure any other board you use is compatible by searching the user builds and guides for others using the same hardware.

Most supported graphics cards with dual digital outputs (most common, DVI and HDMI) should work with dual monitors. Don't count on analog outputs like VGA (from the card) working as these are largely not supported. You can generally use a VGA input on a monitor with an adapter from a digital port. (Example, DVI to VGA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back