CPU
i3-12100F
Graphics
RX 550
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello All, I am having trouble installing Monterey it freezes at 25:271 00:021 AAPL: #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] 2023-01-24T15:35:17 and i was wondering if some one is willing to help! i have enclosed the latest Opencore error page and my config.plist...also when I use ocvalidate I get three errors I have tried a few things to correct them but could not so I have uploaded the error messages. any help would be appreciated I am using the latest Opencore 0.8.8

Attachments

• Error.txt
    363 bytes · Views: 44
  • opencore-2023-01-24-153450.txt
    256 KB · Views: 48
  • config1.plist
    30.2 KB · Views: 48
Hello All, I am having trouble installing Monterey it freezes at 25:271 00:021 AAPL: #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] 2023-01-24T15:35:17 and i was wondering if some one is willing to help! i have enclosed the latest Opencore error page and my config.plist...also when I use ocvalidate I get three errors I have tried a few things to correct them but could not so I have uploaded the error messages. any help would be appreciated I am using the latest Opencore 0.8.8
I've had the same issue for weeks now, still haven't figured it out :/

issue is probably this part:

Code:
<key>DeviceProperties</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Add</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict/>
            <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
            <data>BwCbPg==</data>
            <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
            <data>AQAAAA==</data>
            <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key>
            <data>AAAwAQ==</data>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
        <key>Delete</key>
        <dict/>
    </dict>

also seems strange not to see Lilu.kext in your config.plist with your other kexts

XhciPortLimit has not worked since Catalina, should be disabled

issue is probably this part:

Code:
<key>DeviceProperties</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Add</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict/>
            <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
            <data>BwCbPg==</data>
            <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
            <data>AQAAAA==</data>
            <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key>
            <data>AAAwAQ==</data>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
        <key>Delete</key>
        <dict/>
    </dict>

also seems strange not to see Lilu.kext in your config.plist with your other kexts

XhciPortLimit has not worked since Catalina, should be disabled
Hello Feartech thank you for your help, you were right about there not having Lilu in my kext folder... and I have managed to get most things up and running, after hours of searching and reading. I would like to make a custom EFI folder for this Motherboard, can I ask what might be a stupid question... but hear goes I used Clover boot loader and pressed F4 to dump my DSDT and AML files it dumped 40 AML files including the DSDT would it be good to add all of them to my EFI/OC/ACPI folder ??? and if you have any other tips for me to build my EFI will be a big help

but hear goes I used Clover boot loader and pressed F4 to dump my DSDT and AML files it dumped 40 AML files including the DSDT would it be good to add all of them to my EFI/OC/ACPI folder ??? and if you have any other tips for me to build my EFI will be a big help
no, do not do that, that is not needed and may cause a lot of issues

you only need to grab your DSDT and run:
as that can then create the needed SSDT's for your machine

Hello bazza08, Did you get your install on the Asus B660M-A D4 to work reliably, and if so, would you mind sharing your final EFI folder (minus your serial numbers of course) -- I have the same mainboard, and it starts all right and works for a few minutes, but then the computer spontaneously reboots, without any clue to the cause ...
Many thanks!

Hi Joncas here is my efi it is still working good i removed my serial and UUID, i updated to the latest version too

Attachments

• EFI old.zip
    3 MB · Views: 72
Hi Joncas here is my efi it is still working good i removed my serial and UUID, i updated to the latest version too
Great -- thank you so much!

Back