Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master
CPU
i7-10700F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I'm working on a new build with a Gigabyte z490 aorus master board, i7 10700, and RX580.
I created a USB boot drive but whenever I try to boot it gets stuck. According to the log it stops on this line 60:592 00:124 AAPL: #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] 2022-11-09T21:59:15. I followed the troubleshooting tips on the OpenCore site for this issue but to no avail. In addition, it does eventually move beyond screen to Apple support logo where the Apple logo should be and lists some code that makes no sense to me. Nothing happens after that. I've attached my EFI below (deleted my serial number etc. in the config.plist for obvious reasons).
Any help would be appreciated as I've been working on this for a week and haven't figured it out.
I've also listed my last log if that helps.

Attachments

• EFI_.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 42
  • opencore-2022-11-09-215815.txt
    256 KB · Views: 22
Looke at your config.plist and noticed this; Lil.kext needs to be loaded first in Kernal. Also suggest using oc validate to compare your config.plist against sample one that comes with opencore, ocvalidate is located in utility folder.

Additionally I try to install os x using minimum kexts first and once it is installed, then add one kext. Then reboot making sure added kext dose not cause any issue. This is just me, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back