CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Nvidia quadro 600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently jumped on a MassDrop offer from the Monoprice graphic drawing tablet. Having never used a drawing tablet, I figure it would be a safe purchase to just try it out.
I followed the instructions for download, but had to search for a .zip file for the drivers online, since my build does not have a optical drive. Found a mac version of the driver on the Monoprice website and went through the installation, as directed in the manual and restarted my system (before even plugging in the tablet). Once system was rebooted, then i plugged in the device and test to see the responiveness of the hardware. I am able to use the pen and tablet as a mouse, but this in turned, made my keyboard unresponsive at startup, having to plug in and out the keyboard to reconnect.
Anyhow, I then opened up the PenTableSettings folder and attempted to run TableSettings file, but i would get a message like: "Warning: Tablet not found".
I am hoping another person with a hackintosh purchased this (or similar) monoprice tablets and how were you able to configure it, so you can access the hardware drive?

I realize this is an old thread, but for those looking for a solution, I did have this issue with the monoprice tablet and had to scour the web for an updated driver as the older one no longer functioned after updating to MacOS 10.12. The Mac Driver can be found here:
http://www.uc-logic.com/downloads/

Hello, The uc-logic.com link does not work anymore. Does anyone have the link to the Mac drivers that will work for the TWA60 pen tablet. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back