Graphics
evga gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After 2 years of being on Sierra(Not High Sierra) I was determine toi update my systems to Mojave.

Build:
Asus Maximus Hero VIII
i7 6700k
16gb Crucial Ballistrix 2666mhz
500gb Samsung EVO 850
GTX 1070

I had uitilized Integrated Graphic to try and install but it just doesn't seem to want to do anything. The bootable USB boots properly, shows me the option to install then everything just disappears. I'm unsure whether its trying to install or what it is doing but I'm unsure of what went wrong. Any tips on how I could tell where the hang up or discrepancy is?

TIA

You are wasting your time, there are as yet no Mojave Nvidia drivers for your graphics.

P1LGRIM....."I had uitilized Integrated Graphic to try and install but it just doesn't seem to want to do anything ". Thanks for reading and zero help.

P1LGRIM....."I had uitilized Integrated Graphic to try and install but it just doesn't seem to want to do anything ". Thanks for reading and zero help.

You said that your build is :
Asus Maximus Hero VIII
i7 6700k
16gb Crucial Ballistrix 2666mhz
500gb Samsung EVO 850
GTX 1070

If you intend to eventually run Mojave on that hardware (even if you are attempting to install using integrated graphics) then you are indeed wasting your time as the end result will be disappointing.

If you want help then you will need to supply better evidence than "it just doesn't seem to want to do anything".

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back