Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
Mx150
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, i wouild try to make a multiboot between w10, mojave and linux on my xiaomi mi notebook pro, I Installed without any problem Windows 10 and Mojave and they works like a charm with Clover. I have 2 ssd on pc and i would install linux and mojave on the same ssd and w10 on the other. Now i have this situation:
SSD 1: W10
SSD: Mojave
I installed Linux on the ssd2 but now i dont have clover anymore, but the linux grub and i have put the usb with mac os installer for boot in clover. I read the guides in this section but i didnt understood which guide is needed for my "situation".
Thanks

Please enter hardware of the build you want to use into your profile.
When installing Linux you must make sure to install it UEFI or do not install grub boot loader at all - use the UEFI stub and Clover boot loader entries for the stub to initialize instead.
See the pinned guides at the start of this forum for installing on same drive.
Suggest install Win10 first to blank drive, disconnect drive (or disable port in UEFI/BIOS), then connect other SSD and install Mac OS and Linux per pinned guide.

I managed to install all 3 os, but now when i boot linux from clover i go in the grub and after into a black screen. But if i boot linux directly from partition it boots correctly.

I managed to install all 3 os, but now when i boot linux from clover i go in the grub and after into a black screen. But if i boot linux directly from partition it boots correctly.
Check EFI folder for presence of a Linux folder. If no folder, grub is installed Legacy Mode. Remove Grub Legacy and install it UEFI or configure Clover to boot the Linux UEFI stub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back