Motherboard
Acer
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520, 940mx
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, guys so its my first time trying to install macOS on my laptop which has the following specs:
CPU:Intel i5-6200U 2.3-2.7Ghz
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 940mx
Ram: 8gb 2133

So in bios i change from legacy to uefi i get in the clover menu select verbose mode and thats what i got as output from the installation

EDIT: i tried to boot with -v npci=0x2000/0x3000 maxmem=8000 nv_disable=1 USBBusFix=Yes and i pass through the RTC: ram [PCI Configu and that's it its stuck to there

Attachments

• B57E7873-703F-4F39-8514-1BC31E7AD26D.jpeg
    B57E7873-703F-4F39-8514-1BC31E7AD26D.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 1399A620-6E00-4CCF-A715-8FD7286A5FD1.jpeg
    1399A620-6E00-4CCF-A715-8FD7286A5FD1.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
you sure formatted your drive as apfs?

It is formatted as mac journal as the guides

i am not sure but someone once told me after mojave you cant install without apfs,

as a newbie person when i first tried to install mojave it stuck while installing but i could install high sierra but i couldnt install mojave after a few research in some forums people told me "you cant use mbr with mojave you need to format your drive gpt and install mojave as a apfs"

now i am using without any problems.

i am not sure but someone once told me after mojave you cant install without apfs,

as a newbie person when i first tried to install mojave it stuck while installing but i could install high sierra but i couldnt install mojave after a few research in some forums people told me "you cant use mbr with mojave you need to format your drive gpt and install mojave as a apfs"

now i am using without any problems.

Well actually i formatted it as apfs and now UniBeast doesn't recognise the flash drive it says "UniBeast installation requires a HFS-partitioned removable disk with at least 7GB free" till now i didn't had any problems with that

interesting, are you sure you choosing the right path to install right?

Yeah i am doing it the same way as i've done it till now

EDIT: reformatted is as mac journal and had no problems with UniBeast and now when i format i again as apfs it says it cannot find the usb

Maybe you should wait till tomorrow, i dont know very much this problem and i dont wanna make any damage on your pc, have a nice night but it will be fun^^

Maybe you should wait till tomorrow, i dont know very much this problem and i dont wanna make any damage on your pc, have a nice night but it will be fun^^
thank you very much for the help mate really appreciate it

thank you very much for the help mate really appreciate it

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

(unibeast is for desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back