CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Itel HD 630/GTX 950M: 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone! I reinstalled Mojave for cleaning my macOS partition but I'm finding different problems. In particular:
- I can't see my battery status (before it was working)
- I can't see trackpad options in System preferences -> Trackpad. It shows me "Trackpad not found", but before it was working.
- Sometimes when I reboot the system audio works, sometimes it doesn't work, I can't figure out why.
- I'm trying to add a custom HiDPI resolution, in particular 1680x944, but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please?

Attachments

• debug_20681 2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • DisplayProductID-69c.zip
    926 bytes · Views: 22
Hello everyone! I reinstalled Mojave for cleaning my macOS partition but I'm finding different problems. In particular:
- I can't see my battery status (before it was working)
- I can't see trackpad options in System preferences -> Trackpad. It shows me "Trackpad not found", but before it was working.
- Sometimes when I reboot the system audio works, sometimes it doesn't work, I can't figure out why.
- I'm trying to add a custom HiDPI resolution, in particular 1680x944, but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me please?
you seem to have forgotten to install ACPIBatteryManager

you seem to have forgotten to install ACPIBatteryManager
Yes I forgot it, my mistake :mrgreen:. Now also trackpad option seem to work I don't know why ahaha. What about the other issues?

Attachments

• debug_10298.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
Yes I forgot it, my mistake :mrgreen:. Now also trackpad option seem to work I don't know why ahaha. What about the other issues?
yes, battery and trackpad work hand in hand

AppleALC only works properly with a clean, unpatched AppleHDA.kext

best to re run the macOS installer to refresh your AppleHDA.kext (no need to wipe, just install over the top)

yes, battery and trackpad work hand in hand

AppleALC only works properly with a clean, unpatched AppleHDA.kext

best to re run the macOS installer to refresh your AppleHDA.kext (no need to wipe, just install over the top)
And for the HiDPI resolution?

And for the HiDPI resolution?
this may help with that:
Hackintool:

What's wrong with my plist?

Attachments

• DisplayProductID-69c.zip
    1,001 bytes · Views: 25
Anyway I'm still having problems with audio. Even though I re-installed macOS over the current installation, in some reboot it works and in other not. I have also a problem with battery status. Sometimes when I reboot the system I have to go in System Preferences -> Energy Saver and re-check "Shows battery status in menu bar" and sometimes I have to do this twice because it doesn't update the battery's percentage. Finally, the HiDPI problem still remain :mrgreen:. So many problems ahhaa

Attachments

• debug_12556.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Anyway I'm still having problems with audio. Even though I re-installed macOS over the current installation, in some reboot it works and in other not. I have also a problem with battery status. Sometimes when I reboot the system I have to go in System Preferences -> Energy Saver and re-check "Shows battery status in menu bar" and sometimes I have to do this twice because it doesn't update the battery's percentage. Finally, the HiDPI problem still remain :mrgreen:. So many problems ahhaa
try different layout ID's for your audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back