HP Pavilion 8310 31.24-OpenCore
CPU
i5-7200U/HM170
Graphics
HD 620+GTX 940MX, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have installed Hackintosh Mojave and updated to latest update 10.14.6 on my HP laptop Pavilion x360 14-ba073tx i7200U, Kabylake HD 620 with 1TB M2.SSD & 1 TB SATA SSHD, latest Clover on UEFI.
Need help to resolve following issues, as I am still novice to MAC/ Hackintosh.
1. Shutting down. -Shut down hangs and Power LED and HDD LED continue to glow, have force power off.
2. Native HP camera no video in FaceTime only black screen. -Camera works in some third party app like Photo Booth
3. HDMI Audio ALC 295 - No DHMI Device installed when using AppleALC kext.
4. Touch Screen Not working - Unable to configure VoodooI2C for ELAN0732 though supported by VoodooI2C.
5. Brightness key configuration - Brightness patch installed but unable to configure Function keys.
Latest debug file attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• debug_7825.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 304
Rehabman Sir, need your help.

I have installed Hackintosh Mojave and updated to latest update 10.14.6 on my HP laptop Pavilion x360 14-ba073tx i7200U, Kabylake HD 620 with 1TB M2.SSD & 1 TB SATA SSHD, latest Clover on UEFI.
Need help to resolve following issues, as I am still novice to MAC/ Hackintosh.
1. Shutting down. -Shut down hangs and Power LED and HDD LED continue to glow, have force power off.
2. Native HP camera no video in FaceTime only black screen. -Camera works in some third party app like Photo Booth
3. HDMI Audio ALC 295 - No DHMI Device installed when using AppleALC kext.
4. Touch Screen Not working - Unable to configure VoodooI2C for ELAN0732 though supported by VoodooI2C.
5. Brightness key configuration - Brightness patch installed but unable to configure Function keys.
Latest debug file attached.

Thanks.
AppleALC and VoodooHDA do not work together, remove VoodooHDA

also you have kexts rejected error:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7ff357f2ca20 [0x7fffad0868e0]> { URL = "file:///Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio" }
/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

remove and install correctly
How and where to install kexts:

also your 3rd party kexts belong in /L/E and not S/L/E

your config.plist is not per guide:

AppleALC and VoodooHDA do not work together, remove VoodooHDA

also you have kexts rejected error:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7ff357f2ca20 [0x7fffad0868e0]> { URL = "file:///Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio" }
/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

remove and install correctly
How and where to install kexts:

also your 3rd party kexts belong in /L/E and not S/L/E

your config.plist is not per guide:

Thanks for your guidance. Will try to correct the mistakes.
Thanks again..

Hi Feartech , I have a similar laptop
My laptop is HP Pavilion x360 core i5-7200u. before I have a similar issue, but already resolved except
1. Shutdown problem
2. Trackpad not working after sleep, I use ApplePS2SmartTouchpad

about shutdown problem, I have try using
1. based on one of thread in this forum, trying to use Emuvariable and boot argument slide=0, but it still not working.
2. I also try using shutdown 1 and 2 DSDT patch, it is also still not working.
3. using ShutdownFix in clover config, also not working too

about trackpad issue I dont know what should I do again.

Hi ANILRANJAN, you can follow my clover config and kext that I use to solve your problems except trackpad and shutdown problem.

Rehabman Feartech I need your help. Thank you.

Hi Feartech , I have a similar laptop
My laptop is HP Pavilion x360 core i5-7200u. before I have a similar issue, but already resolved except
1. Shutdown problem
2. Trackpad not working after sleep, I use ApplePS2SmartTouchpad

about shutdown problem, I have try using
1. based on one of thread in this forum, trying to use Emuvariable and boot argument slide=0, but it still not working.
2. I also try using shutdown 1 and 2 DSDT patch, it is also still not working.
3. using ShutdownFix in clover config, also not working too

about trackpad issue I dont know what should I do again.

Hi ANILRANJAN, you can follow my clover config and kext that I use to solve your problems except trackpad and shutdown problem.

Rehabman Feartech I need your help. Thank you.
Hi Areoid, thanks for advice and guidance. Please provide kext name and config file, I will try and let you know.
My laptop in ELAN touch pad and touchscreen with I2C. I am using VoodooI2C.kext & VoodooI2CELAN.kext, track pad is working but touchscreen is not working. However, touchscreen works when MacOS is installed using VMWare Machine.
My laptop is Pavilion x360 14-ba073tx.
Regards.

Last edited:
Hi Areoid, thanks for advice and guidance. Please provide kext name and config file, I will try and let you know.
My laptop in ELAN touch pad and touchscreen with I2C. I am using VoodooI2C.kext & VoodooI2CELAN.kext, track pad is working but touchscreen is not working. However, touchscreen works when MacOS is installed using VMWare Machine.
My laptop is Pavilion x360 14-ba073tx.
Regards.

Opppss sorry, I'm forget to enclose my debug file.

About your touchscreen, have you patch GPIO in DSDT? I think you should perform it.

Btw, is your shutdown problem was resolved?

Attachments

• debug_9078.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 150
Opppss sorry, I'm forget to enclose my debug file.

About your touchscreen, have you patch GPIO in DSDT? I think you should perform it.

Btw, is your shutdown problem was resolved?
Hi Areoid, thanks for attachment. Will try and let you know. For patching GPIO in DSDT can you refer some guide? Shutdown problem is not yet resolved. I have no idea how to resolve or what type of problem it is.
Help of experienced members required.

Rehabman Feartech, need your help/guidance.

Thank you.

I have hp x360 ba101nt laptop. Almost the same laptop. Trackpad And touchscreen doesn’t work. I Follow this topic, Please help us

Trackpad and touchscreen doesnt work. Please help me. I have hp x360 ba101nt . Uhd 620 / elan0732

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back