Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I have a Msi GeForce GT 710 1GB Memory Graphics Card I tested it with mojave and Eventually i got mojave to recognize the Graphics Card And the resolution worked but Still acceleration did not work Is there any kext or workarounds to get it to work on mojave?
Build: HP 6300 SFF, 8GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO SSD, And Nvidia GeForce GT 710

Any help would be appreciated -Jonas
EDIT: After Reinstalling clover macOS Mojave works perfectly with full metal support!
Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 7.07.16 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a similar setup with GT 710, but despite trying every possible smbios/kext/clover configuration I can only get it to boot on vesa mode. Native mode gets me a black screen.

Could you please share in the details your Clover / boot args / kexts / smbios / etc config?

Yes, Boot Args is dart=0 ,I did not install any kexts in /L/E or /S/L/E , What model GT 710 do you have?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 103
  • EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 96
  • config.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Yes, Boot Args is dart=0 ,I did not install any kexts in /L/E or /S/L/E , What model GT 710 do you have?

Its a Galax GT 710 PCI-E 1GB DDR3 64-bit

I'm gonna try your attachments and update this thread. Thanks!

Its a Galax GT 710 PCI-E 1GB DDR3 64-bit

I'm gonna try your attachments and update this thread. Thanks!
Your welcome, I remember seeing that the GDDR5 Model was not compatible so your GPU should work!

Managed to get it working!

First of all your settings were very helpful. Noticed I was running a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff.

To get it working both in Mojave and High Sierra, I nuked the whole SSD data, started all over from scratch using SMBIOS 14,2 during installation, and then reverting back to 11,3 which is what suits better my hardware.

It is working natively!

Thanks for your input.

Will this support a GeForce 970?

-DJ

Managed to get it working!

First of all your settings were very helpful. Noticed I was running a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff.

To get it working both in Mojave and High Sierra, I nuked the whole SSD data, started all over from scratch using SMBIOS 14,2 during installation, and then reverting back to 11,3 which is what suits better my hardware.

It is working natively!

Thanks for your input.
Your welcome!

Will this support a GeForce 970?

-DJ
I don't have a GTX 970, But you could try it and if you have issues i might have some suggestions for getting it working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back