Contribute
Register

Mojave not rebooting after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is the EFI folder which I used on the usb-stick. I just formated the EFI partition with FAT32 and copied the EFI folder into it, now I have write access again and the machine still boots into this EFI partition and clover is selectable.

Very weird, I had WhateverGreen and als Lilu.kext in this folder... 100% sure.
Will add it again, thank you!

iMac 18,3 or iMac18,3 are using iGPU - which is disabled in my system in UEFI/BIOS. Still an option to consider?

Honestly this is the EFI folder which I used on the usb-stick. I just formated the EFI partition with FAT32 and copied the EFI folder into it, now I have write access again and the machine still boots into this EFI partition and clover is selectable.

Very weird, I had WhateverGreen and als Lilu.kext in this folder... 100% sure.
Will add it again, thank you!

iMac 18,3 or iMac18,3 are using iGPU - which is disabled in my system in UEFI/BIOS. Still an option to consider?

• You probably wanted to add WEG.kext to Other and then might have got side- tracked; the only explanation I could think of for that kext not to show up.
  • Always performing a Final check of Clover FileTree from top to bottom, is a good check list before take off :)
    • I have stressed this among others in Some Tips to MacOS Mojave Installation and posting for Help ->
  • If adding the missing kext does not solve the graphics freeze, then try the SMBIOS: Product Model: iMac 18, 2 or iMac18,3

Last edited:
nothing changed, added WhateverGreen.kext and changed to both SMBIOS settings, exactly same behavior...
EFI added. Any ideas?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 50
error messages changed now.
these are the last entries before black screen.
any idea?

Attachments

• 03F65E2F-DE97-4A12-9143-E5DCAC4A69FC.png
    03F65E2F-DE97-4A12-9143-E5DCAC4A69FC.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 35884992-0690-47A3-B952-156BED6F2539.png
    35884992-0690-47A3-B952-156BED6F2539.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 26
error messages changed now.
these are the last entries before black screen.
any idea?
See if editing /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI as shown in uploaded screen shot can help you pass the screen freeze.

Attachments

• 1.EFI:CLOVER:drvers64UEFI.png
    1.EFI:CLOVER:drvers64UEFI.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 34
it did... now wer are on the same
015DA86E-7094-4C07-A43B-CB8E390ABE18.png
error again...

it did... now wer are on the same View attachment 404073error again...
  • This, if persistent, is Graphics hang.
  • Reboot>Del_ BIOS Setup>upload from BIOS _Peripherals _ Initial Display output and Chipset which you never uploaded despite my upload of the Images on #5
  • After the above, boot your USB Installer to CBM Screen and from CBM screen , I want to see your Options _Boot Args screen capture and GraphicsInjector ->Screen Capture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back