i7-8770
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My problem Mojave is not going to sleep anymore. Actually nothing is happening whenever I click the sleep button in mojave menu. The steps I did until now trying unsuccesfully to solve this issue:
I upgraded to latest 10.14.6 with supplemental update (didn`t help)
I upraded to latest bios version of my mother h370m-ds3h.(didn`t help)
I noticed about one week ago sleep didn`t work anymore. What I changed in hardware in the meantime I changed the ram from 16gb gskill to 32gb hyperx. I am not sure it affected sleep. Before I had no issues since I had manual ssdt usb patching somewhere in january 2019.

What shall I do?

Thanks for your help

Is there any log file to investigate what is going on in the background during the sleep process?

'pmset -g' shows what your current power settings are and what might be keeping it from sleeping but it seems more likely that its either a kext or Clover setting - check all your settings and especially BIOS and hibernation settings - and try
'sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0', just in case the update reset it. If you want more help then search for Problem Reporting files on this site and run the script which will create a zip file with info needed to troubleshoot.

In the meantime investigated more. It turned out the sleep issue is nothing to do with the ram upgrade. Probably it was obvious for the experts, but I wanted to make sure. I also did sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 didn`t help either. I attached the error reporting file.

Attachments

• debug_30575.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back