Mojave + Intel UHD 630 full acceleration without full resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elitedesk 800 G5 Tower Intel Q370 - Clover UEFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-9700 3 GHz
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 (discrete NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - GDDR6 6 GB)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi folks,
I come back to ask for help because I can't solve this problem. After many adjustments I managed to get the card recognition, as you can see from the attached screenshot. Unfortunately there is no way to get the recognition of the monitor at the maximum resolution (1680x1050), to the best of the possibilities you get 1280x1024. Would anyone know how to show me a solution to the problem? Many many thanks!

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-05-29 alle 15.47.48.png
    Schermata 2020-05-29 alle 15.47.48.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 47
have you used hackintool or how did you make the card to work? Anyway if it detects the monitor with wrong resolution then there is perhpas some wrong patch in your config or you have a bad connection to the monitor

I followed the guides suggested on this page by headkaze:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen.256490/
I also used his Hackintool. In fact I don't have big problems with the graphics card, even if I completely remove Lilu and WEG, it is recognized correctly, the problem is only the display resolution. My monitor is an old VGA connected via adapter to a Displayport, which works properly with Windows 10.
For further details I attach my config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back