Motherboard
Itautec Infoway Note N8510
CPU
i5-3210m/HM77
Graphics
HD 4000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having this problem during Mojave installation, I had not had this problem in previous versions like High Sierra, Sierra ... Can anyone help? The procedure for this section "000003.386698 HS04@14400000: AppleUSBHostPort : : ini tBusCurrent: insufficient power to enable this port" .

Attachments

• IMG_9646.JPG
    IMG_9646.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9647.JPG
    IMG_9647.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 98
I'm having this problem during Mojave installation, I had not had this problem in previous versions like High Sierra, Sierra ... Can anyone help? The procedure for this section "000003.386698 HS04@14400000: AppleUSBHostPort : : ini tBusCurrent: insufficient power to enable this port" .
usb issue

make sure to use a usb2.0 stick, try all usb ports

I already did this, I continue with this same problem

I already did this, I continue with this same problem
make sure to have USBInjectAll.kext in clover/kexts/other as per guide mentions

Continuous without success, this mention is made of not having enough power and related to the USB port. Would a video help solve it? I only found post-installation solutions, would I have a way to install a Sierra and then upgrade to Mojave?

Continuous without success, this mention is made of not having enough power and related to the USB port. Would a video help solve it? I only found post-installation solutions, would I have a way to install a Sierra and then upgrade to Mojave?

Sorry, I thought you did not send it.

upload your problem reporting files so we can see what is going on

(zip and upload your clover folder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back