Mojave install stuck at the end of Apple logo loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus z390 PRIME-A
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Intel > Need model name/number > See Forum Rules!
hi,

I am building a new Mojave hackintosh using the following parts:

ASUS z390 Prime-A
GSKILLS 32GB
IGPU - for now (future will be sapphire rx 580)

I created the USB with Unibeast and copied the Muiltibeast onto the USB stick. As for the bios, I tried different people BIOS setting and set the graphics to be "CPU graphics" and not "PCIE". It is still load and seems to be stuck at the end of Apple logo loading. I assume it is not normal. I wait for 30 min or so. Any help will be great.

thanks IMG_9539.jpg

I have had that happen a couple of times last week, and once today. What I did was start over completely. I am using unibeast so its pretty easy to start over IMO.

I have had that happen a couple of times last week, and once today. What I did was start over completely. I am using unibeast so its pretty easy to start over IMO.

Did you rebuild the usb stick or change any BIOS settings. I have been trying for 2 days straight. I even created a Catalina usb stick and still no luck.

Did you rebuild the usb stick or change any BIOS settings. I have been trying for 2 days straight. I even created a Catalina usb stick and still no luck.
I have a Mojave USB and a high Sierra USB. I followed the steps here and once my USB was created I have not messed with them. I simply powered down the computer, hit F12 at boot and started the whole process over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back