Motherboard
Dell XPS 8910
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I’ve been trying to install Mojave on my PC for the past few days (This is my first build, and I am new to Hackintosh). However, I don’t particularly know the specific “config file” configuration that i need for my system. I’ve attached a picture of the error i continue to get. I tried unchecking all the fixes in clover configuration but that led to the Apple logo flashing once onscreen for about a few second then reverting to reboot the entire PC. Help

EDIT: Also, I am not sure if i should use onboard graphics or my graphics card. I have a NVIDIA GTX 750 TI. I’m not sure if it is supported yet.

Attachments

• C445FBE8-AAE5-4F46-900A-2B6308C1DE6E.jpeg
    C445FBE8-AAE5-4F46-900A-2B6308C1DE6E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 134
I am not sure if i should use onboard graphics or my graphics card. I have a NVIDIA GTX 750 TI. I’m not sure if it is supported yet.
There are currently no Mojave Nvidia web drivers so no, your GTX 750 is not supported.

ACPI errors are usually the result of incorrect settings in the Acpi section of config.plist.
It looks like you may have a problem with the Drop Tables - Remove any selections there.

There are currently no Mojave Nvidia web drivers so no, your GTX 750 is not supported.

ACPI errors are usually the result of incorrect settings in the Acpi section of config.plist.
It looks like you may have a problem with the Drop Tables - Remove any selections there.

Would you recommend just installing “High Sierra” since NVIDIA drivers are available or attempt to use the onboard intel graphics for Mojave?

Would you recommend just installing “High Sierra” since NVIDIA drivers are available or attempt to use the onboard intel graphics for Mojave?
It's your choice to make.
You could try both and see which scenario suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back