CPU
i5-2500
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if there is a common workaround for this, my system just freezes entirely after 15 minutes of no use, as long as i'm on it everything works great, but if i leave it on and come back later i can see the screen as i left it but can't do anything, the click freezes, mouse/kb become unresponsive.

I tried to change all my energy saving settings to "never" and still no luck, is there a way to keep the system from doing that? Not sure if it's GPU problem, i never had this issue on my previous build so no idea where to start troubleshooting from.

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if there is a common workaround for this, my system just freezes entirely after 15 minutes of no use, as long as i'm on it everything works great, but if i leave it on and come back later i can see the screen as i left it but can't do anything, the click freezes, mouse/kb become unresponsive.

I tried to change all my energy saving settings to "never" and still no luck, is there a way to keep the system from doing that? Not sure if it's GPU problem, i never had this issue on my previous build so no idea where to start troubleshooting from.
same problem, I do not know what to do; I also ask for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back