Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B75M-D3h
CPU
i5
Graphics
GT 640
Hi, everyone!

My problem is that after installing Mojave on my SSD I can't boot a system from it. After I pass Clover menu choosing Boot Mojave from Mojave SSD system begins to start showing me an Apple logo and filling loading bar under it on a half and after that there is just a black screen and there is even written "No signal detected". But the system installed correctly as I can conclude because it boots from usb stick. What is better to do in case of that?

Greatly appreciate for any help!

Start with the computer powered off.
Insert your USB installer.
Power on the computer and press your boot menu key - Usually F12 but YMMV.
At the boot menu screen select your USB flash drive as the boot device and boot.
At the Clover menu screen select your hard drive and boot.

When you get to the desktop download and run EFI Mounter and mount the EFI partition of your USB.
Copy the entire /EFI folder from the EFI partition of your USB to the desktop.
Eject the USB.
Run EFI Mounter again and mount the EFI partition of your SSD.
Delete the entire /EFI folder from the EFI partition of your SSD.
Copy the /EFI folder from your desktop to the EFI partition of your SSD.

Restart

You should now be able to boot from your SSD in the same way that you could previously boot from your USB.

Thank you so much!

I made the first step and copied efi folder from my flash stick to the desktop but I can't see an SSD in the list of drives in EFI mounter. Actually I don't see my SSD in Locations in Finder too, but found its note in device utility.
Also I want to mention that when I was trying to solve this problem by myself I copied and replaced EFI folder from flash stick to SSD. I mean without EFI mounter just opened flash stick and copied EFI folder to SSD drive. Can that also make some problems?

Last edited:
Greatly appreciate, P1LGRIM!
You were right!
And I just needed to choose proper disk. My SSD disk was marked as 2 and EFI mounter displayed only disks number 0, 1 and 3. By the diskutil list command I realised that disk 2 was synthesised and was put in disk 1 actually. So I chose it(disk 1) EFI mounter and finally sucсeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back