Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B360M PRO-VD
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 570
Hello, it's my first try to hackintosh, maybe the obvious thing eludes me :<.

I've created bootable mojave just by using unibeast and adding kext for fixing problem with USB ports.
I've managed to successfully partition disk and copy Mojave files to internal disk. Now I'm choosing option to boot MacOS from my internal disk, it's ok? It's booting succesfully and starting installing system. And now only what I get is "Installing on ... Established time X" and after a bit of time he is restarting. I've tried with and without verbose mode, but noting shows.
I was searching on internet, but I don't even know how to describe problem for google.

I have no more ideas, can you guys help me?

Yeah I'm getting something similar, this is Mojave only it seems like.

I managed getting around the issue with using an SSD rather then M2, and booting from the FileVault, and for some really odd reason it skipped the installer and I was able to get to the "start using your Mac".

Something is very off for Mojave... It was cake to install it on my GPD Win 2, but the slightly older Gigabyte Z170M11x is being really troublesome.

Usually once I'd get the installer USB to boot, it was always smooth sailing. But kernel panics during installation is a problem I have not encountered since OS X 10.5.4...

Hello,
i have the exact same problem. I would like to stay with the M2. @Matslom: Do you have a solution? Has anyone else an idea? Thanks, best regards

Nope, still no solution. It's not a disk interface issue. I have SATA 3 SSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back