CPU
i5 3320m
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
good day to all, I would like to help me please with my laptop, I have tried many things, and nothing manages to solve my problem, I have done a clean installation of mojave and another updating high sierra 10.13.6 getting both options same result, and that is that when I turn on the computer this load apparently either in -vo no and simply shows a distorted screen and second time manages to boot well, I injected the HD4000 in config for Low Res or High Res and is the same inclusive without injecting it, I attach my debug. all this behavior from the installation in both cases being necessary in intalacion -v always

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• debug_10842.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • EFI.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 72
good day to all, I would like to help me please with my laptop, I have tried many things, and nothing manages to solve my problem, I have done a clean installation of mojave and another updating high sierra 10.13.6 getting both options same result, and that is that when I turn on the computer this load apparently either in -vo no and simply shows a distorted screen and second time manages to boot well, I injected the HD4000 in config for Low Res or High Res and is the same inclusive without injecting it, I attach my debug. all this behavior from the installation in both cases being necessary in intalacion -v always

Thanks in advance

You should probably start over with the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Thank you very much, even if it does not bother you, maybe you can take a look at my debug and if you can give me a clue I thank you, I have updated my Uefi Drivers, edit my config several times and achieving what I have so far.

Thank you very much, even if it does not bother you, maybe you can take a look at my debug and if you can give me a clue I thank you, I have updated my Uefi Drivers, edit my config several times and achieving what I have so far.

Your current setup is not worth trying to fix... too many mistakes.
Start over with the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back