Graphics
GF 9500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have installed Mojave on my GA-Z170X G3 machine and all good.

well recognized my MSI AMD RADEON RX-580 8G Oc graphics, I have two hard drives in one that I have now installed Mojave and another with CAPITAN 10.11, I also have an Apple keyboard USB that has two USB ports that with CAPITAN 10.11 used to power and charge my IPhone I had never had problems, was to connect the iPhone and was starting to load, but now since installed Mojave I get the following error USB ACCESSORY WITHOUT POWER Connect IPHONE TO A USB port of this Mac, I have installed all the kext that Multibeast has for USB and the problem continues, if I boot with the hard drive that takes Capitan 10.11 the keyboard goes well and there is no problem with the power of the Iphone. Someone could help me. thank you.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Hello everybody!

My hackintosh runs on Mojave 10.14.5 beta 5 and I have only problem with USB.
All ports works fine with USB devices like mouse/keyboard/flash drive. But when I plug an external USB hard drive it won't be recognized at all. Even in Disk utility. In Windows it works perfectly. Can somebody give an advice what to do?:)

My motherboard is Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, USBinjectall installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back